A Lazy Girl's Morning Makeup30 January 2015
01. SKIP FOUNDATION - I really like BB creams because they're basically moisturizer and foundation in one product. BB creams are great to even out your complexion and make your skin look very fresh and awake. Now, concealer is a must for me, brightening up the under eye area makes all the difference. The most flattering way to apply concealer is to draw a triangle under your eye and et voilà you actually look like you got some sleep last night and didn't watch youtube videos until 2AM!
02. BRONZE UP YOUR FACE - I can go without blush or highlighter but applying bronzer can make such a difference in very little time. A soft sweep under your cheekbones and over the temples can really strengthen your bone structure and this gentle bronzed glow will give your face a lot of dimension.
03. PAINT POTS AND CURLING YOUR LASHES - I really can't be bothered to do a full on eye makeup in the mornings. Paint Pots or any kind of cream eye shadows are great for the lazy girl, there's no blending required and you can apply them with your fingers. Let's show our eye lashes some love shall we? Curling your eyelashes takes literally just a few seconds and you really shouldn't skip this step. It opens up your eyes and all it does is simply enhance what is already there, a few coats of your favourite mascara and your lashes will look wonderful.
04. GET THOSE EYEBROWS DONE - I can't skip doing my eyebrows, they frame your face and well-groomed brows instantly make you look more polished even if you don't have much makeup on. I use this Soap&Glory Brow Archery, with this your brows will look on fleek in no time!
05. TINTED LIP BALMS OR LIP BUTTERS - I love tinted lip balms, especially at this time of year, when my lips are still chapped from the winter. They're so easy to apply and leave your lips looking really fresh with a hint of colour.
What are your lazy morning makeup staples?